This tab contains the terms and conditions governing your use of this website (www.cinemawy.com), mobile application on iOS and Android, your purchase of any movie tickets, goods or services from Cinemawy.com and participation in any contest organized by AAP on the website.
Application of Terms and Conditions
- If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the www.Cinemawy.com services.
Registration (Website Only)
- Cinemawy.com services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to children (anyone under the age of 18). If you are under the age of 18, you can use Cinemawy.com services only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
- You acknowledge that without your website membership, your activity on this website will be limited. Employees of Cinemawy.com and its related corporate bodies are entitled to become members of the platform, but are not entitled to participate in any contests organised by cinemawy.com on the website.
- Without limiting other remedies, Cinemawy.com may at its sole discretion limit your activity, temporarily or indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide Cinemawy.com services to you if: (a) you breach any Terms and Conditions hereof or any terms incorporated by reference; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to us which we deem requisite and necessary; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to us.
- Cinemawy.com may at its sole discretion change some or all of its services at any time. In the event that Cinemawy.com introduces a new service, it shall be effective on the date expressly stated as the effective launch date of the service.
Terms of Sale
Any person who is above 18-years of age and owns a valid Visa or MasterCard credit card is allowed to perform any transaction on the remote sales channels.
- Movie tickets purchased via the remote sales channels are strictly non-refundable and are unavailable for exchange under any circumstances.
- A booking fee of EGP 5 will be charged to your credit/debit card on every ticket purchased via our remote sales channel.
- Seating for movie tickets purchased via the remote sales channels is available on a ‘best available’ basis which is carried out by a prescribed computer program. Under some circumstances (where you will be notified) you may be allowed to choose your seating (subject to availability). By purchasing movie tickets via this website and/or the remote sales channels you agree that:
- Save as otherwise allowed to choose your seat (subject to availability), you accept any seat allocated by the computer system in relation to each ticket purchased; and
- com makes no warranties or representations or undertakings to you that you will be seated at a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- All purchases are transacted in Egyptian Pound (EGP).
- Movie tickets purchased via the remote sales channels will be available for collection at the relevant cinema from either the ticket box (ticketing counter) or ticketing kiosk (where available) by producing the booking numbers.
- Movie tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the Film Censorship Board of Egypt. Cinemawy.com has a legal obligation to refuse admission to any person, who in the opinion of its Duty Manager, is under the minimum age required for 18SG, 18SX, 18PA and 18PL classified films (including children in arms). Proof of age may be required in certain instances.
3.OTHER GOODS AND SERVICES
Currently, no other goods and services except for movie tickets can be purchased via the remote sales channels.
You represent and warrant that (a) any credit information you supply is true and complete; (b) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or the financial institution; and (c) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
Intellectual Property Rights
1.You acknowledge and agree that the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the remote sales channels and in all information and materials on this website (‘website content’) are owned by Cinemawy.com, its affiliates, suppliers or licensors unless otherwise explicitly indicated. The Web content is protected by Egyptian and international copyright and trademark laws.
2. You agree that you will not do any of the following without written permission from cinemawy.com:
- Use com trademarks, except for printing out a copy of this website or as part of a reference to a Cinemawy.com product or service;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, merge, adapt, translate, re-publish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit, broadcast, communicate to the public or otherwise make the Web content available to the public;
- Transmit or display the Web content on any computer, system or network which permits electronic access by more than one user at a time;
- Use, sell, assign, rent, sub-license or otherwise deal with the Web content except as permitted by the Terms and Conditions; or
- Anything else which would infringe com’s rights or the rights of cinemawy.com’s content suppliers.
3. You may view this website using a Web browser so long as you do not change the form of copyright and other proprietary notices. If you are interested in a piece of content solely for your own personal and non-commercial use, you may save a single copy, print one or download one.
Modification of These Terms and The Remote Sales Channels
1.You agree that cinemawy.com may at any time, at its sole discretion, modify:
- The Display, look and feel of this website
- The We content; or
2. Your use of this website and cinemawy.com services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you review the Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Website and prior to your use of cinemawy.com services.
Third Party Links and Advertising
- Cinemawy.com provides hyperlinks to third party sites (‘Linked Sites’) for convenience only, and the inclusion of the hyperlink does not imply any endorsement of the linked site by Cinemawy.com or its affiliates. In addition, the inclusion of third party advertising on this website, whether with or without hyperlinks, is not an endorsement or recommendation of the third party advertiser by Cinemawy.com or its affiliates.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Linked Sites are not under the control of Cinemawy.com and that Cinemawy.com is not liable or responsible for:
- Any act, omission or negligence of any person who administers or owns any Linked Site;
- The copyright compliance, legality or decency of any Linked Site;
- The accuracy or reliability of any information provided by any Linked Site;
- Any goods or services provided by any person who administers or owns any Linked Site; or
- The performance of any obligation owing to any person who administers or owns any Linked Site.
You agree that in using this website, you will not:
- Use part of this website reserved for registered members unless you are registered as a member;
- Interfere with others’ usage of this website;
- Use this website in an illegal manner;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any document or information to this website that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, seditious, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or vilifying;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any document or information to this Website that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights of any person;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- Interfere with or disrupt this website, the server hosting this website, or servers or networks connected to the server hosting this website.
Representations and Warranties
- You acknowledge and agree that apart from where required by law, this website –and its Web content– is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied. Cinemawy.com, our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You acknowledge that apart from where stated to the contrary on this website and the remote sales channels, Cinemawy.com has not made any representations or given any warranties:
- As to the functionality or content of Cinemawy.com services, this website and the remote sales channels;
- As to the accuracy, or completeness of any Web content
- That access to this website and the remote sales channels will be uninterrupted or error free or that the website or the server which stores and transmits the Web content to you are free from viruses;
- That any links contained on this website will provide you with any useful information;
- That movie tickets to any particular cinema, movie or session will be available for sale to you; and
- That content provided on this website and Cinemawy.com services are applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of Cairo.
Except as provided by law, neither Cinemawy.com and its affiliates nor its officers, directors, employees and agents will be under any liability to you, in contract, tort or otherwise, with respect to any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage, loss of profits, economic loss or loss of information) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly from:
- Your use of this website and the remote sales channels;
- The accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Web content or information provided on this website and the remote sales channels;
- Your use of any websites that this website links to;
- Any movie tickets or other goods or services supplied pursuant to the Terms and Conditions; or
- Failure of Cinemawy.com to comply with its obligations under the Terms and Conditions.
If you are dissatisfied with this website, any of its content or the Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Cinemawy.com services. By continuing to use Cinemawy.com services, you acknowledge that your use is at your sole risk.
In the event where any applicable law does not allow the limitation of liability set forth above, or any part of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of Cinemawy.com under such circumstances for liabilities that otherwise would have been limited and shall not exceed the price you paid for the purchase via the remote sales channels.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cinemawy.com and –as applicable– our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand (including reasonable solicitors’ fees) made by any third party arising from any breach of the Terms and Conditions, or violation of any law or the rights of any third parties or the use of the website or remote sale channels.
The aforementioned Terms and Conditions are construed in accordance with and governed by the laws in force in Egypt.
You irrevocably submit to and accept the exclusive jurisdiction of any of the Courts of Egypt.